New Issues with 3d CadMouse in Mastercam 2020 and lack of customer support

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Soul_Reaper69454

New Issues with 3d CadMouse in Mastercam 2020 and lack of customer support

Post by Soul_Reaper69454 »

I have owned and used both the 3d CadMouse and a SpaceMouse Pro for several years now. I recently started at a new company and my 3d Cadmouse is not working properly in Mastercam. It is like it multiple clicks while I am working in the operations manager in Mastercam 2020. I will click on a folder and nothing happens, but if i click one more time, the hole operations tree will flash and jump to another zone and all my operations will then be out of order. I have tried calling 3d Connexion now for going on 3 days and the help line is full. I have tried to start a customer support ticket via their website, bit now my email and customer information no longer exits, it is like i have to re-register. This is frustrating. I am using a standard mouse and this issue is not present. It has something to do with the 3d Cadmouse and Mastercam interface and/or settings. I have started a ticket with Mastercam support as well. I am posting this here for two reasons, one to get a resolution to my problem and to get a response from 3d connexion.
Mickymakz

Re: New Issues with 3d CadMouse in Mastercam 2020 and lack of customer support

Post by Mickymakz »

how can you resolve it
DavidV

Re: New Issues with 3d CadMouse in Mastercam 2020 and lack of customer support

Post by DavidV »

I have owned and used both the 3d CadMouse and a SpaceMouse Pro for several years now. I recently started at a new company and my 3d Cadmouse is not working properly in Mastercam. It is like it multiple clicks while I am working in the operations manager in Mastercam 2020. I will click on a folder and nothing happens, but if i click one more time, the hole operations tree will flash and jump to another zone and all my operations will then be out of order. I have tried calling 3d Connexion now for going on 3 days and the help line is full. I have tried to start a customer support ticket via their website, bit now my email and customer information no longer exits, it is like i have to re-register. This is frustrating. I am using a standard mouse and this issue is not present. It has something to do with the 3d Cadmouse and Mastercam interface and/or settings. I have started a ticket with Mastercam support as well. I am posting this here for two reasons, one to get a resolution to my problem and to get a response from 3d connexion.
Hello Soul_Reaper69454

I believe this is an issue on Mastercams end. it does sound like we have contacted you as well and are currently working on this issue.