SpaceMouse is no longer available in Unity.

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Ritsuka Inukai

SpaceMouse is no longer available in Unity.

Post by Ritsuka Inukai »

I am posting this text translated from Japanese at DeepL.

I am using SpaceMouseEnterprise with Blender, SubstancePainter, and Unity.
I have been able to use it without any problems, but now I can't use SpaseMouse only in Unity.
I believe the reason is probably because I did a clean uninstall of 3DxWare.

I performed a clean uninstall a while ago because I was having problems with SpaceMouse working.
The cause of the behavior problem was a malfunctioning SpaceMouse, and this problem was resolved by having a replacement installed.

However, when I tried to use it in Unity, I got the following error message and could no longer use SpaceMouse.

C:\Program Files\3Dconnexion\3DxWare\3DxUnity3D\src\Runtime\RTTDxController.cs(1322,70): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'PackageRegistrationEventArgs' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEditor.PackageManager' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

C:\Program Files\3Dconnexion\3DxWare\3DxUnity3D\src\Editor\TDxController.cs(1388,70): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'PackageRegistrationEventArgs' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEditor.PackageManager' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

After trying various things, I was able to confirm that an error is displayed when reading the Packge.json file for 3DxWare.
I checked to see if the file was missing from the path location, but it was there normally.

I am currently contacting support about this issue, but have not yet received a response.
Can anyone help me with this problem?

The following is the original Japanese text
--------------------------------------------------
UnityでSpaceMouseが使えなくなってしまった

この文章は日本語をDeepLで翻訳したものを投稿しています。

私はSpaceMouseEnterpriseをBlender、SubstancePainter、及びUnityで使っています。
今までは問題なく使えていたのですが、UnityだけSpaseMouseが使えなくなってしまいました。
理由はおそらく、私が3DxWareをクリーンアンインストールしたためではないかと思っています。

SpaceMouseの動作に問題が生じたため、少し前にクリーンアンインストールを実行しました。
動作の問題の原因はSpaceMouseの故障であり、この問題は交換対応をしてもらうことで解決しました。

しかしUnityで使おうとしたところ、以下のエラーメッセージが出てSpaceMouseを使うことが出来なくなってしまいました。

C:\Program Files\3Dconnexion\3DxWare\3DxUnity3D\src\Runtime\RTTDxController.cs(1322,70): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'PackageRegistrationEventArgs' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEditor.PackageManager' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

C:\Program Files\3Dconnexion\3DxWare\3DxUnity3D\src\Editor\TDxController.cs(1388,70): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'PackageRegistrationEventArgs' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEditor.PackageManager' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

色々試したところ、3DxWareのPackge.jsonファイルを読み込んだ際にエラーが表示されることが確認できました。
パスの場所にファイルがないのかと思って確認しましたが、普通にありました。

この問題は現在サポートに問い合わせをしていますが、まだ返事が来ていない状態です。
誰かこの問題を解決できる人はいるでしょうか?
NOcampo

Re: SpaceMouse is no longer available in Unity.

Post by NOcampo »

Did you check to see if the plugin is loading?

If not, try this:
https://3dconnexion.com/us/support/faq/ ... t-loading/