Desktop Scroll does not work anymore.

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

zgoku1

Desktop Scroll does not work anymore.

Post by zgoku1 »

I had been using it for 2 years until exactly 3 days ago, but scrolling does not work when in desktop mode. To be precise, it was convenient because you could always scroll by hovering the mouse over a place where scrolling seemed possible and using the 3D space mouse. Due to an occupational disease in my right arm, scrolling using the middle mouse button is very taxing on my arm.

Scrolling works very well in Windows files and web browsers.

However, when you click the Start menu in Windows 10, you cannot hover your mouse over the list that appears and scoll it.
Also, I used to hover the mouse over the right side menus in Blender and scroll with the 3D space mouse, but this doesn't work either!

I deleted the driver, rebooted, and installed the 'latest version driver', but the problem is the same.

I searched through the forums, but there was no problem like mine, and I even found out about the existence of the Cfg xml file, so I tried everything on my own, but it didn't work.

Another thing I tried was to install the 3D space mouse software and driver on my laptop and extract the xml file related to Desktop to get at least a decent xml, but the same thing happened on the laptop.

Even though it was my first time installing it on my laptop!

The ‘mouse-and-scroll function on Desktop or Blender side menu, etc.’ does not work without any foreshadowing phenomenon. Why is this happening? Is there any solution?

anyway i send surpport email about this. but i wonder other users thought.