Extract radial menu settings without device

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

remakker

Extract radial menu settings without device

Post by remakker »

Hey everyone,

I recently left my previous job where I was using Solid Edge, and before I left, I made sure to save all my configurations. However, I'm currently in a situation where I don't have the means to purchase a space mouse for personal use, but with a need to design a few things. Now, I'm trying to transfer my radial menu setups to SolidWorks mouse gestures.

The problem I'm facing is that I can't seem to view my settings without an actual mouse connected to the software. If anyone with full access to the software could lend a hand by screenshotting my menu configurations for me, it would be immensely appreciated.

So, I'm reaching out to the community here to see if anyone might be able to help me out. If you're using Solid Edge and have access to your radial menu configurations, would you mind taking a screenshot of them for me? It would be a huge help in getting me set up in SolidWorks.
superrobe

Re: Extract radial menu settings without device

Post by superrobe »

With the standard keyboard bindings on PC, the Radial Menu is opened by holding SPACE. Most items that cannot be used to interact with the game world will not appear in the Radial Menu.
remakker

Re: Extract radial menu settings without device

Post by remakker »

I don't really know what you mean with this?
superrobe wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:41 pm With the standard keyboard bindings on PC, the Radial Menu is opened by holding SPACE.
I would like to be able to press the "advanced settings" and "buttons" button without a device.