Space Explorer and Microvellum

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

cab2arch

Post by cab2arch »

I know that Microvellum isn't officially supported with 3D connexion mice, but I thought I would ask this question anyways.

Has anyone used the Space Explorer in Microvellum? If not, does anyone think it will or could work with Microvellum?

I know that the Space Explorer works in Autocad 2007. From what I understand Microvellum is an add on to Autocad. So in theory, might it possibly work?

I'm curious to hear from people on this topic.

Thanks,
Ryan
agoenczi
User
User

Post by agoenczi »

Hi cab2arch

We didn't test Microvellum, but as is AutoCAD based, it should work.

If you already have a SpaceExplorer start your application (from Microvellum) and observe, if AutoCAD loads a 3Dconnexion add-in (a window will be displayed with the 3Dconnexion logo). If not, reinstall the 3DxSoftware and try again.

Please post your findigs here to share your experience.
agoenczi
cab2arch

Post by cab2arch »

Thanks! I'll give it a try and post results. I haven't actually purchased the Space Explorer yet. That was why I wanted to find out more information. It sounds like if this device can work with Microvellum, that the purchase would be a great investment. So I guess, it is time for me to be the guinea pig!

Thanks again.
agoenczi
User
User

Post by agoenczi »

Hi cab2arch

Unfortunately we don't have any Microvellum product at the moment. All I can say: it is very probably as soon the Microvellum products are AutoCAD-based.
agoenczi