SpacePilot / SpaceNavigator and Poser

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

gholm

Post by gholm »

I have for a few years been using a Space mouse Classic which I won at a Euro UG Meeting, and it is still going fine. But like all things the computer is now almost redundant due to its age. So new machine, new Space mouse or SpacePilot which I have now been using for about 6 months. However the other part to this is the software that has been upgrade with the machine so now I am running Windows XP 64bit with loads of apps that have been quite happy to fire up get to work and then cloose down again without any hassle, that is apart from one app 'Poser 7' which was happly doing its stuff intill I upgraded to service release 2.1 which now has support for the SpaceNavigator. But since I upgraded, poser crashes and I now get that damn Microsoft bug reporting thingy that is no good to man or beast. From this I can only assume that Poser 7.0.2.132 is not compitable with my SpacePilot, or is it something else???
agoenczi
User
User

Post by agoenczi »

Hi gholm

The best way to find out if Poser 7.0.2.132 is compatible with 3DxSoftware and/or the SpacePilot is to ask e-frontier as they implemented support for 3D mice.
agoenczi