Is It Usefull in Games

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

JTRch

Post by JTRch »

Only on German, but the best i could find:

http://www.deinmeister.de/spmcur.htm

But i hope 3dconnexion as a Logitech Company would see which potential have a gamer edition of space navigator. Explicity for realtime strategy games like world in conflict, Dawn of War, Command & Conquer etc.
TS3g

Post by TS3g »

When I was using XP 32-bit and the RBC9 driver, I played Call of Duty, Rainbow Six and Left 4 Dead with a Space Navigator. I had W,A,S,nad D mapped to the forward, left, back, and right directions, and I could croutch by pushing down. It was ridiculous how much more fluid I could move, and I never had to worry about my fingers crossing keys. However, since moving to Windows 7 64-bit, I have yet to get the RBC9 driver to work (haven't felt like messing with it). Such a shame 3dconnexion hasn't stepped up and made a driver, but I know I'm only one of seemingly thousands that would actually enjoy that. :?
jwick

Post by jwick »

We have released 3DxWare 10 open beta.

This release includes keyboard, mouse and joystick emulation.

Please try it out and let us know what you think. There is a new 3DxWare 10 Beta Forum for discussion.

I'm locking this thread so users who get informed about changes to the thread won't miss this announcement. Feel free to start a new thread to continue this discussion, if you wish.