<DONE> SpaceNavigator Driver - Mouse Joystick Keyboard

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

muddiman

What RBC9's software drove me to do......

Post by muddiman »

This is the future gaming controller and 3DCONNECTION and Logitech are sitting on it. RBC9's software was the inspiration that drove me to do this so check out my HONS system. Check it out 3DCONNECTION and Logitech, see what your product is capable of doing.

http://eagle-i.us/HONS/

Don
mrbean

Post by mrbean »

Heya Don,
Good effort :) Must be fun flying with that setup!

I'm into car-sims myself, with an ECCi wheel/pedals, and Maxim racing frame.....but, I can surely use a device like this to pan around in the cab while driving, and some other functions, like switching cameras etc....

Thanx for the idea!
muddiman

Post by muddiman »

I guess you could use it for a flight sim, but the main purpose for the design is First Person Shooter (FPS) gaming.
PaulF

Download link broken

Post by PaulF »

Sorry to revive a dead thread, but the download link is broken and I would really like a copy of these drivers. Is it being hosted somewhere new? Could someone maybe email it to me?

Thanks,
Paul
PaulF

Not So Dead

Post by PaulF »

Alright, I didn't notice the tiny page number links at the bottom of the page.
Sorry about that.

I still can't find a decent link to the 32 bit version of the driver though... can anyone point me in the right direction?
req02

Post by req02 »

Hi, CCRDUDE's driver has worked fine on vista x64... However... It has stopped my wacom tablet from working :S Any help on this would be be much appreciated.

Thanks
Anumunrama

CCRDUDE's driver mouse prob

Post by Anumunrama »

the CCRDUDE's driver works butt the driver also use my SN and mouse as input ... could anyone help me ? (my mouse "Microsoft optical intelli mouse")

and if i use the driver+ my SN Call of Duty 4 don´t care about any command from the driver -.-

PLEASE help !!!
priselia

Post by priselia »

I am totally agreed with you.

Post by jovibo »

The use of SpaveNavigator as a joystick in Flight Simulation is a must. I have been using RB9 with Vista 32 bit and it is the perfect companion for that.

However, I have just ordered a new PC with Vista 64 bits and I fear that I will be unable to use it because of the 64 bit problem.

I do not understand how it is possible that the 3dconnexion people do not rush to make a driver for both 32 and 64 bits to use SN as a joystick. Hundreds of people would buy it only for FS!.

Regards.
Phaedron

Post by Phaedron »

So, 3dConnexion still hasn't reacted to 40 pages clamoring for a generic driver ?

With this thread getting 50% of the posts in all of these forums, it can't be because 3Dconnexxion didn't get the message, but that their leash has been janked by their Logitech masters.

Well, thats it, no more Logitech products for me then.. Too bad, since I used to be a pretty loyal customer of their products.
CCortex

Any news about using Second Life with RBC9's driver?

Post by CCortex »

Hi!

I'm playing Second Life a lot. Since LindenLabs created support for the spacenavigator in SL i can no longer use RBC9's driver.

I've read all 40 pages of this thread :shock: but i didn't find any solution to the problem about SL not working with the RBC9 driver anymore.

Is there anyone out that reads this topic and has got a clue of what to do? Right now i have to change the driver file of the spacenavigator to microsoft/3dconnections default driver every time i want to use the navigator in second life, and change to RBC9 driver again if i want to use it in other apps.

I would REALLY appreciate some kind of solution to this problem, and i guess there are a few other users out there that uses the same apps as i do.

And i also have another question; It seems one can export settings/binds for different applications and share them. Would anyone be interested in setting up a website where such settings can be saved (and the driver with instructions can be hosted there too). I can help with the website, i just need to know if there are people willing to share settings files and also help spread the word?
linbenyi

Take compassion on me .Desire:yos RBC9-SpaceNavMod.zip

Post by linbenyi »

Do anybody can download this link and sand an E-mail for me?
http://tea-serv.cc.toin.ac.jp/~yos/RBC9-SpaceNavMod.zip

linbenyi@yahoo.com.cn;linbenyi@gmail.com;linbenyi@hotmail.com

I really need this. Thanks a lot!
[/url]
thchang

Post by thchang »

the download link is not working anymore
gigertron

Post by gigertron »

For those using CCRUDE's awesome remapper and experiencing lag or slowness: there are 2 things you need to do to ensure smooth operation.
1. set the multiplier in the UI! It's the last column. I have to set mouse scrolling to 120.

2. raise the priority of his process to 'abovenormal'
to do that:
ctrl-shift-escape
hit the 'processes' tab
find 'universalcosmonaut.exe'
right click, set priority, abovenormal
Anumunrama

Post by Anumunrama »

thanks ^^

but the driver also detect the movments of my mouse and it going crazy
(damn my bad english -.-)