SM Enterprise don't restart after W11 sleep mode

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Zoltan3D

SM Enterprise don't restart after W11 sleep mode

Post by Zoltan3D »

Hello,
Before I had a Space Pilot Pro, and everything work like a charm, but it began to get ugly and old, so I brought a SpaceMouse Enterprise + CadMouse Pro Wireless....

It's a 600€ outcome ... and I have more trouble than with the old one ....

Enterprise work well, until I put my W11 in sleep mode,
When I wake up the computer, the Enterprise don't wake up and his screen stay black, and if i'm in a 3D software like Fusion, the object on screen turn around without control forever ....
The only way to stop it is to unplug and re plug the SM enterprise.... After this I hear a windows new hardware sound and the mouse wake up and work again ...

What I tried :
-Uninstall and completly clean installation files of 3DxWare and clean reinstall after reboot with the newest version.
-change the USB plug, tried USB 2.xx and 3.xx plugs on the computer and also on multiple usb adapters.
-Tried older 3DxWare
-Updated the firmware of the SM enterprise and also the mouse with the update tool (it had not the last one) but same problem

No matter, it still continue to do this annoying thing ...

Since I had this newest SM enterprise I had to use and USB extender near to me, to be able to plug and unplug the enterprise fast .... It's ultra Annoying ...
AmroSalih

Re: SM Enterprise don't restart after W11 sleep mode

Post by AmroSalih »

You may want to get in touch with our Technical Support Team. Please visit https://3dconnexion.com/support/
Amro Bobiec