Button Assignments Keep Getting Lost

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
AJay_Smoothie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2026 8:13 am

Button Assignments Keep Getting Lost

Post by AJay_Smoothie »

Every time I setup button assignments in the software, within a few days they are lost. Occasionally they'll last a while longer, but sooner than later, they always get reset to the default button assignments. It'll even happen while I'm using the mouse.

This happens on all 3 of my computers and it is completely infuriating.

What can we do to keep assignments I've set?

W11 on all systems
SpaceMouse Compact & Wireless
Yes, I updated the drivers & software
skmiec
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:02 am
Contact:

Re: Button Assignments Keep Getting Lost

Post by skmiec »

Hi AJay_Smoothie

On your PCs do you have some specific admin policies?
For example user settings from location C:\Users\$user\AppData\Roaming\3Dconnexion are stored in specific location under admin privileges?
Post Reply